Coming soon to iTunes!
Paul “Salvo” Salveson comes to us as a 6 time Grammy Winning mixer with credits stretching across multiple genres.
His credits include Israel Houghton, Mercy Me, William McDowell, Royal Tailor, James Fortune, Jonathan Nelson, Steve Winwood, Donna Summer, Little Richard, Michael Sweet, Dolly Parton and many more.
- Where it all began… Why music?
- Salvo’s taste in music
- Discussing his niche with live albums
- Healthy competition amongst other engineers
- Challenges with mixing live albums
- Tips for recording better overhead drum mics
- Using EQ vs moving microphones
- The most important piece of gear in your studio
- Inside the mix teaser (future mixing workshop)
- Rapid Fire Q&A
- The Hot Seat
- HUGE ADVICE for dealing with new clients
- Salvo’s take on constructive criticism and how it helped his career
- Get in touch with Salvo
Thanks for listening
We appreciate you tuning in for this episode and for supporting the new podcast. If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media links on this page.
Also, don’t forget to check out our free resources including:
We’ll have even more free stuff coming your way soon so don’t forget to check back in with us soon.
Finally, if you have any special requests for future guests, please tell us who you’d like to see in future episodes in the comments below.